Give To This Beautiful CauseJodi O'Donnell-Ames lost her husband Kevin Gerard O'Donnell to ALS in 20…
Allie is a 12 year old girl. Allie spent several years in foster care with her siblings and then was adopted by her aunt along with her 6 siblings. Last year her aunt tested positive for drugs and Allie and her siblings were removed from their aunt's house.
Now all 7 children are separated in different resource homes and hope for reunification is dwindling. We've teamed up with One Simple Wish on a mission to provide grant little Allie's wishes, providing her a little sunshine during the rainstorm. Her wishes are listed below:
- Clothes (specifically summer shoes, sneakers underwear, and summer shirts, bathing suit)
- A new basketball for playing at the playground across the street.
- A gift card to Friendly's and/or Chik Fil A to have dinner with her siblings.
- Movie Tickets (Regal and AMC are both close to her house).
- A gift card to go get pictures of her and her siblings taken (JC Pennys or Picture People are both close)
- A new journal.
Let Us Donate For You
Our agency will donate $10 to Allie on your behalf for every recommendation you send our way, and we'll also add you to our quarterly drawing for a $25 Gift Card! Getting involved has never been so simple, or free!
Cause Update: Thanks to all of our great customers and Concierge Business Members, we are well on our mission to provide little Allie with all the great things she needs to reunite with her family! So far, we have been able to raise $515!